Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Introductions

Being in love with books is like...well okay...I have no way to finish this sentence. I started this blog due to the fact that I have no one in my real life who likes the same books I do or have the same interests in the books I do. When I go off on a rant about a book I have read or am reading they all look at me like I am a crazy girl, and I very well may be...I figured that there are ton of people out there in the world who would love to have a 30 minute rant with me about how such and such should be with this person instead of the other person and then give details as to why. Since I am constantly reading and bugging everyone around me with plots and twists and turns and romantic interests I decided I needed to share with people just like me, thus Dreaming In The Pages was born!!! I look forward to talking with you all in the coming months and hopefully I find a home here. I will be posting book reviews, my thoughts on the books I am reading, the music that fuels my reading nights, and anything else that could pertain to my insane amount of reading. I am just starting out on this but I must say, I am extremely excited to get this blog started. So thank you all for taking time to read a little about me and PLEASE don't forget to follow. I shall see you all in the coming days. [:

2 comments:

  1. glad 2 meet u crazy girl i'm 1 to/ but a crazy dude
    welcome 2 blogging
    like the layout

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! [:

    -ShawnaLeAnn

    ReplyDelete