Friday, January 13, 2012

Soul Screamers Reading Challenge

Woohoo!!! Reading challenge number two folks! I saw this when it first started going around and was super bummed. I wanted to join because this series looks just seriously amazing and I have heard such GREAT things about it but I hadn't bought any of the books. I was shopping tonight and decided to buy the newly published Soul Screamers [Volume One] because the freaking cover is some serious eye candy! This is a first read for me so I am really excited to get started. A big thank you to Fiktshun for hosting this challenge!!

Here is the schedule:

My Soul To Take
January 15th-February 14th 2012

My Soul To Save
February 15th-March 14th 2012

My Soul To Keep
March 15th-April 14th 2012

My Soul To Steal
April 15th-May 14th 2012

If I Die
May 15th-June 15th 2012

You can get extra credit for these novella reads:

My Soul To Lose

Reaper

Never To Sleep

So, if you have any questions don't forget to head over to Fiktshun for full details!!
See you in the pages!!

No comments:

Post a Comment