Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday [5]

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill over at Breaking The Spine. Each Wednesday we pick a book that we can't wait to get our paws on and share it with the rest of you! Want to play along? Just head over to Jill's site for all the info! I have been absent these past few days and I am sorry everyone! I was super sick, it was no good but now [as of now] I am feeling pretty good! So, back to business shall we?!

This weeks Waiting On Wednesday pick is...



Undeadly
Michele Vail
Release Date: November 20th 2012
The day I turned 16, my boyfriend-to-be died. I brought him back to life. Then things got a little weird...

Molly Bartolucci wants to blend in, date hottie Rick and keep her zombie-raising abilities on the down-low. Then the god Anubis chooses her to become a reaper—and she accidentally undoes the work of another reaper, Rath.

Within days, she’s shipped off to the Nekyia Academy, an elite school that trains the best necromancers in the world. And her personal reaping tutor? Rath. Who seems to hate her guts.

Rath will be watching closely to be sure she completes her first assignment-reaping Rick, the boy who should have died. The boy she still wants to be with.

To make matters worse, students at the academy start turning up catatonic, and accusations fly—against Molly. The only way out of this mess? To go through hell. Literally.
-Goodreads

Why I Can't Wait 
Firstly, look at this cover. Stunning, I love every single thing about it. Not only that, but the synopsis is KILLER!!! I am on quite the bad boy stint and this Rath fellow just calls out to me. I have no idea if he will be horrid or what, but from that there description above you ladies and gents, I totally think he will have a pining thing going on, and I LOVE that. What can I say? I have this soft spot for boys that seem to hate girls guts and push everyone away... They are always the best love interests. You just have to get past their asshatness... I don't know, maybe im weird but I do know I want to read this ASAP. November couldn't come knocking on my door soon enough.
**** **** **** ****
What do you think guys and gals? What are you waiting on this Wednesday? Leave me your own WoW post or just comment below.

8 comments:

  1. Undeadly sounds interesting! I like the cover! Great choice! Thank you for sharing it!

    Sam
    Books For All Seasons

    ReplyDelete
  2. I featued this one recently too! It sounds amazing! I love reapers especially and the synopis does sound killer!
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your going to start Pandemonium next!?? So jealous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I heard the ending was killer! I hate cliffhangers! I'm so nervous. I have been DYING to read it!

      Delete
  4. Oh. Yes. I has this as my Wow a few months ago. They originally had a release date for early un the year, but movedit back. I can't wait to read this one!
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds GREAT! Love the premise of this one. :)

    http://brunettelibrarian.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing it!

    on my i want now list

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG OMG OMG!!!!!! me too!!!! you and me need to live closer because we LOVe all the same books!!!!!! good choice chicka!!!

    Tara

    ReplyDelete