Monday, February 13, 2012

Musing Mondays [6]

It is that time again folks! Monday rolling around means that it is time for another fun edition of Musing Monday. Musing Monday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB from over at Should Be Reading. Each week there is a new book related question asked and we get to respond with witty remarks, or you know, regular ones... Either way, it is a great way to meet some new friends and find some new blogs worth following. [:

This Weeks Question Asks...

What is your favorite romantic book –or book that includes a love story? (an adult romance, young adult, kids’ story, anything)

Well... This question is pretty dang hard to answer seeing as I seem to fall in love with every single book I read. BUT there, of course, are a few that stand out among the crowd. So I am going to tell you what my top three favorite romance books are, because I really just can't pick one!

-The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen-
-Because of Low by Abbi Glines-
-Flat-Out Love by Jessica Park-

Yeah, so those three right there? Epic romantic reads. They changed my heart in their own little way and I will re-read them forever.
**** **** **** ****
What about you guys? What is your favorite romantic read ever? Leave me your own Musing Monday link or just comment below and let me know!

4 comments:

  1. I picked Abbi too! :) I so knew you would! :D
    I am starting Flat-Out Love tonight! - I haven't read the Truth about Forever - but I am going to check it out! :)

    Tabby @Insightful Minds - Check out my MM - Here

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo there are so many i could pick!!!! but hands down i would have to say Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire only because that is the book that CHANGED MY LIFE!!!! seriously!!! it not only opened me up to contemp lit (why i never wanted to read that type of book is beyond me now! i seriously avoided it and rolled my eyes whenever i hear romance book! i guess i was too stuk in paranormal) but i also opened me up to New Adult lit (WHICH IS AMAZING!!!!) there are other books that have love in them that kill me but that one will always be special to me!!!! i cant wait to go and read your suggestions love! hehe we always think alike!!!!
    great answer!!!

    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm...I haven't read any of these and I may have to jump on the Sarah Dessan bandwagon! I think mine is the Hunger Games Trilogy though it is not a love story, but it does have a mighty fine one in there :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mighty fine!!! I love Peeta. Dream boy right there.

      Delete