Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Teaser Tuesday [5]

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB from over at Should Be Reading. It is a great way to tease your fellow readers with the book[s] you are currently reading. Because everyone loves a good tease right? Well...most people. Sound fun?! Want to play along with the rest of us? Well you totally should! So go on, get to it! You know you want to. It is super simple, trust me!

Here is how you do it:

  • Step 1: Grab your current read. 
  • Step 2: Open to a random page. 
  • Step 3: Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page. Be careful not to include any spoilers so as not to ruin the book for others. 
  • Step 4: Make sure to share the title and the author so other TT participants can add the book to their TBR piles!

 A Million Suns
Beth Revis
Released: January 10th 2012
The tube bends--the Feeder Level has a curved roof, and the angle makes me feel as if I'm not just falling down, but falling on top of Elder. I think about wiggling away, but my body doesn't want to abandon the safety of Elder's arms.


As we step onto the trail, our shoulders brush. I step away and walk a little in front of him.
"Come on," I say, unable to meet his eyes.


pg. [167]

So, the only reason this was my teaser today was because my nook charger cable finally died on me, a year and 3 days old. Poor thing. So sadly I can not read any of the review books I have on my nook for a few more days. But honestly, I feel like it was a gift. I have been wanting to get to this book ever since it arrived at my house last month and I am flying through it. It is so much better than I imagined it to be and people, if you haven't read Across the Universe or even A Million Suns yet I highly suggest you do so! You can check out A Million Suns by clicking on the cover, don't miss out!
**** **** **** ****
Oh people! This book! I know me not being able to read my review books is a bad deal but I am so glad I'm reading this. Might as well enjoy my lull hum? What are your teasers this Tuesday? Leave your own Teaser Tuesday link or just drop a comment. I would love to see what you have to tease me with this week. ; ]

9 comments:

  1. Interesting teaser! Will check this out on Goodreads, thanks for sharing :-)
    Here's my TT for this week:
    http://ttoria.blogspot.com

    TToria
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Uhm, kinda? I don't really know how to explain it but it is super freaking great. They are in space though, I shall give you that one haha

      Delete
  3. That sounds pretty freaking awesome :) Just added that to my TBR list :) - this is why I <3 your blog (:

    Read my TT - Here :)

    Tabby @Insightful Minds

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, I'm dying to read this one. Awesome teasers. here are mine! :)

    ~Mag @ Geek Chic

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww my sympanties to your nook charger!!!! i still need to read this series i have it waiting for me on my shelves! toooooo many good books to get to!!!

    Tara's Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh! Interesting! I might read this book, but I have to read the first book so bummer! Anyway, nice teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great teaser! I've heard so many great things about this series. I hope to eventually get a chance to read it.
    Thanks for sharing and for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete