Friday, February 10, 2012

Follow Friday [6]

Follow Friday is something I am very excited to be doing, since you know, I am kinda new and all. [: It is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. Every week there is a new question to answer and new bloggers to meet! There is also a different blog featured every week! This weeks featured blog is BookChowDown, so don't forget to head over there and check it out!

Want to get in on all the fun? Head on over to Parajunkee or Alison Can Read and get all the info to do your own Follow Friday and see who you will meet!!


This Weeks Question Is...

Q: What would your prefer: reading your favorite book over and over again until you got sick of it OR reading 100s of mediocre books? And why?

A: Okay, here is how I see it. I'm not going to be here forever, who knows when death [hopefully Tod or Dank, you know, either one] will take me. I wouldn't want to waste my time reading 100 mediocre books while I could re-read my favorite book. The best thing about books is the fact that no matter how many times you read it, there is always something new to learn from it. And why wouldn't I want to spend my days with the characters I love? On with the re-reads!
**** **** **** ****
What about you? Are you a re-reader? Or  are you a read everything I can no matter how not so great it is kinda person? Leave me your own Follow Friday link or just comment below to let me know. [:

10 comments:

  1. A-freaking-men! (: (and literally; I mean MEN!)

    I think the very same thing. It's like; why waste my time on something I new wasn't going to hold my interest about 3 pages in - when I could be reading something I know is gonna make my insides all hot and steamy (:

    Thanks for stopping by my blog ma'am! :)
    Tabby @Insightful Minds - Check out my review of Locked and Loaded

    ReplyDelete
  2. TOTALLY AGREE!!!!! i would totally hate to be away from Daemon or Travis for too long!!!! or any of the beautiful men or even tantalizing story lines that come with them!
    Tara's FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree! I love to re-read. Speaking of which.. a re-read of Gabriel's Inferno needs to happen SOON. I miss Gabriel. =(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh I know! I was thinking about it yesterday when I was reading a review of it on someones blog. I can't WAIT for the next book to come out...whenever that will be. It's gonna be epic.
      [:

      Delete
  4. Just stopping by for the feature follow! I agree with you on re reading your favorite book!!! Life is too short to be wasted on mediocre choices!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How could you re-read? I could never do that! I get bored real easily, but I do see your point! :P
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hopping through. I'm definitely with you on re-reading fav books.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree wholeheartedly! There's always something new to be discovered when you re-read your favorite books. I'm always falling in love all over again.

    -Lauren (New Linky Follower) My FF

    ReplyDelete