Saturday, February 4, 2012

Blog Awards!

Holy crap guys! Never in my wildest dreams would I have thought I would be getting my 2nd and 3rd blog awards this fast! What?! You don't know what I am talking about?! Well Victoria from over at Confessions of a Twenty Something Fiction Writer has nominated me for two, yes I said two, more blog awards! How amazing could one gal be?!

Now, since I am doing both of these awards at once I am going to bend the rules just a tiny bit. Because if I used the guidelines for both I would be nominating so many blogs my head would spin! So I am going to go ahead and give you the deets for both and then let you know how I am going to spin it up! Sound good? Great! [:

Okay, so, for being nominated for the Versatile Blog Award means I get to do the following:

1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers for The Versatile Blogger Award.
2. Add an image of the Versatile Blogger Award.
3. In the same post, thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link back to their blog.
4. In the same post, share 7 completely random pieces of information about yourself.
5. In the same post, include this set of rules.
6. Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs.

And for the Kreativ Blog Award I have to:

Post 10 random facts about myself and then pass on the honor to 6 other worthy bloggers.

Which brings me to what I am actually going to do:

I am going to post 10 random facts about myself and nominate 10 other bloggers for both of these awards. I figured that would be the best way to do it so it is even across the board! So here we go folks...Let the random facts of myself begin!
**** **** **** ****
-10 Things You Really Don't Want To Know- 
-About ShawnaLeAnn-
[But I'm telling you anyway]

1. I'm a huge band geek. Yes, as in marching band. The clarinet rocks my world people, get use to it. [:

2. I am a mommy to a wonderful almost 3 year old boy. He is crazy and eats everything in sight.

3. I have this fascination with sea otters that no one fully understands. Those little buggers are cute and I will get one some day!

4. I am the biggest Kansas City Chiefs fan you will ever meet. Okay, well maybe not the biggest but you know. GO CHIEFS! ;]

5. I refuse to squat outside and use the bathroom. No camping for this gal, unless plumbing is involved.

6. I have been put on probation once in my life. It was for truancy my freshmen year of high school. I'm such a rebel and trouble maker. [Oops.]

7. I hate pop. I am a 100% water drinker unless I am in a tea mood. Oh, and I drink cappuccinos but you know, those are addicting, so I am not at fault here...

8. I refuse to wear shoes if I don't have to. Therefore my feet are tough. You can put a cigarette out on my heel and I don't feel a thing.

9. I have only been to one live concert in my life. This fact is extremely distressing to me.

10. I can not stand to watch or even look at anything having to do with the movie Chucky. You know, that crazy doll that kills everyone? Yeah, childhood fear that has somehow stuck with me. That doll is creepy and I will run away screaming.
**** **** **** ****
Okay, yeah so, now you know all this odd and not so odd stuff about me. I tried to mix it up a bit for you all. Did you learn something new about me? Now, on to the bloggers I am nominating!! These are in no particular order mind you! Except maybe alphabetical. ;]
**** **** **** ****
And the Nominees Are...


**** **** **** ****
Well there you have it folks! Crazy facts and bloggers that you definitely need to check out! Thank you all so much for stopping by and seriously, go check these guys out! They all rock. [:

9 comments:

  1. That's awesome! I'm a clarinet in marching band, too!

    Congrats on the awards!

    Renae @ Respiring Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so funny! I love your top 10 and you deserve this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! :) And thank you so much for nominating me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your top ten! Congratulations and thanks for nominating us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for nominating me! I really appreciate it!! =) I, too, love your top ten!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are seriously one of the nicest people I've "met"! Thank you so much! I'll do a post this week too. I have 2 tours this week though and a few other posts already scheduled. I'll get it up sometime though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So funny! I can't believe how many "issues" we share! I only drink water and some tea. I hate Chucky w/a passion. And, um, I played the clarinet in school. Super sexy, right? Don't tackle me!

    ReplyDelete