Sunday, February 12, 2012

In My Mailbox [6]

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren. It is the one day of the week we get to share what we have bought/received/borrowed throughout the week. This week started out pretty slow but it ended with a bang. As in, I finally bought the nook cover I had been pining over and a few books I have been dying to read. I also recieved my book I won through Tara's 50 follower giveaway but I will say more about that later... Okay, enough with my babble! On to this weeks books!

For Review:


Bought/Swagg:

Pretty awesome books!
New Nook Cover!

The wonderful inside and some swag from the amazing Abbi Glines!








**** **** **** ****
So yeah, sorry for the crappy pictures! My wonderful camera ate up the batteries and I forgot to buy new ones. Maybe next week a pack of batteries will makes its way on my post. ;] But anyway, I was SUPER excited to receive both of these books that have been on my TBR for sometime. Thanks to Tara over at Tater's Tall Tails for The Statistical Probabilty of Love at First Sight! [I won her 50 follower giveaway that I mentioned last week] Also, LOOK at my new nook cover! I'm so digging it! All colorful and 70ish. The inside was probably my favorite thing about it, the blue and lime green rocks my socks off. ALSO I have pockets now! I can't tell you how much I have wanted that this past year. Lastly we have the wonderful swagg from Abbi Glines. Now I get to stare at Dank all day everyday. ;] Thanks Abbi!

Don't forget you can check out my review books this week by clicking the cover!

What did you get in your mailbox this week? Leave your own In My Mailbox link or just comment below and let me know! I would love to see what you acquired this week.

26 comments:

  1. Loved Pure! You got some pretty great stuff this week, enjoy :)

    New To My Stash

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks awesome! I'm still waiting to read The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Fairytale Life is actually on my TBR list :) I def look forward to seeing your review on that! :)

    && YAY for Swag :) I'm quite Jealous of the Abbi Glines swag.. (sad panda face right now!)

    You're nook cover is cute! I need to get me a kindle one.. It's all... plain right now! lol

    Tabby @Insightful Minds - Check out my IMM - Here

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great stuff! I love that case, so colorful. Have you read Statistical Probability yet? I don't remember. You're gonna love it! I hope you enjoy all the books...and staring at Dank!
    Thanks for sharing and for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm new to your blog, and it looks so mystical and enchanting and whimsical. I love it! New follower! And I've heard a lot of good things about Pure! I hope you like it :)

    Shae @ Understanding Shae's Story

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! Awesome! I can't wait to get my hands on Pure! *drools* Awww Stat Prob :') Want!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just stopped by to let you know I've tagged you on my blog. Don't feel obligated to participate!But i would love if you will :D
    Book TAG


    Gorgeous Nook Cover!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute Nook cover you have! I love how colourful it is :) AND you got The Statistical P., I'd love to read that one! :) I hope you enjoy it!

    My IMM for this week

    Vicky
    Books, Biscuits & Tea

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you LOVE LOVE LOVE Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight! I adored that book so much, and it's definitely one of those books that you want everyone else to love too!

    Stop by and see what I got In My Malibox this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your nook cover! It's so cute! And hope you fall in love with Statistical because that book is amazing! Enjoy! :)
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing haul! I hope you enjoy Pure...I loved it!

    Happy Reading~
    -★Wendy★
    A Cupcake and a Latte: Young Adult Reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The cover of My Fairytale Life is so intriguing! I've never heard of it before, but I definitely want to check it out now! Great mailbox :)

    Thanks for stopping by!

    Kelly
    In My Mailbox | Radiant Shadows

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ohhhh I'm reading PURE right now! It's so awesome! Enjoy :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pure looks amazing! I've been wanting to read The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight. I hope you enjoy them.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great set! Love the Nook cover. I adored Statistical Probability.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  16. I got Pure (from the library!) too. I'm very excited to see if it lives up to the hype.


    And I love your Nook cover! So cute. =)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for visiting my blog for IMM. Ive hear a lot about Pure I look forward to seeing what you think fo it :) I like the cover!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Man, I'm just dying to read Pure!!! *-* cute Nook cover! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great mailbox this week! I really want Pure, I must get a copy soon! And congrats on winning TSPOLAFS, I've been dying to read that one! Oh and I love your new Nook cover! I had not seen that one! I'm obsessed with my Nook, they are fabulous :) Enjoy your reads and thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great book this week and I love the Nook cover!

    Here is my IMM

    Happy Reading

    Lindsay :)
    Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ooh I loved Satistical Probability! And Pure is very disturbing but I really liked it! Great haul!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  22. GREAT HAUL SHAWNA!!!!!! im so happy i could make your week!!! and i love your cover! i wish i could get a cool cover like that for mine but mine is a 1st generation and that means there are crap for covers! oh boo!!!! i cant wait to see what you have to say about all the books you god!!!! ehehe
    Tara's IMM

    ReplyDelete
  23. Awesome haul! I'm loving that Nook cover; so purdy ;)

    :) Aeicha @ Word Spelunking

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great IMM! I loved Satistical Probability. I hope you enjoy it! Happy Reading.

    ReplyDelete