Thursday, February 2, 2012

Follow Friday [5]

Follow Friday is something I am very excited to be doing, since you know, I am kinda new and all. [: It is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. Every week there is a new question to answer and new bloggers to meet! There is also a different blog featured every week! This weeks featured blog is Progress and Procrastination, so don't forget to head over there and check it out!

Want to get in on all the fun? Head on over to Parajunkee or Alison Can Read and get all the info to do your own Follow Friday and see who you will meet!!

This Weeks Question Is...

Q: Define what characteristics your favorite books share. Do they all have a kick ass heroine or is the hot love interest the Alpha Male?

A: There is usually ALWAYS a sexy stud. Well, I guess that is most books huh? I tend to go for books with a kick ass heroine or a bad boy that is other people just don't understand. Yes, I'm not sure what happened to me, but I am a SUCKER for those bad boys now a days. Give me a brooding male that falls for my kick ass heroine and I am gone. Seriously. And the girl better be kick ass. I don't want no whiny little girl that HAS to have my brooding sexy stud save her. I like my gals to be just as kick ass as the male, if not more in certain situations. I guess I am not very assertive so I like my characters to be. Sure, I wouldn't jump leather jacket wearing, motorcycle ridin' studs bones, but my gal sure will and I will enjoy every moment reading it.

**** **** **** ****
What about you out there? What do you HAVE to have when it comes to you characters? Leave me your own Follow Friday link or just comment below. Because I know you all are drawn to a certain something. [:

15 comments:

  1. Loves your answer! And I totally agree. I need a girl to not only match the kickassness that is the strong sexy male, but triumph and end up saving him in the end. She needs to hop on that horse and be the white knight too :) We all know that guys need saving sometimes, lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love me a sexy man.

    happy hop day!
    new follower.
    my ff http://jennreneeread.blogspot.com/2012/02/follow-friday-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know right? It's like an essential to have a kick ass girl along with a kick ass sexy guy to save her! New follower! :)
    My FF!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome answer! I feel the same way about girl characters and I love me a sexy stud!
    *Old Follower* Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Same here! Kick ass heroines and bad boys are so my type of characters.
    New follower

    MY FF
    CHECK OUT OUR GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, yes. Who doesn't love a sexy male lead? Gotta have something to keep me entertained during a novel.

    http://ohpaperpages.blogspot.com/2012/02/follow-friday.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree! And I love bad boys too ;)
    Happy Friday!
    My Friday hops

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, misunderstood bad boys! *-* gotta love them. LOL. I'm a new follower. :)

    http://notjustnonsense.blogspot.com/2012/02/ff-feature-9.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hopping through. I love my bad boys. Funny that I don't like them in real life tho.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  10. I totally agree with you! I love those bad boys who are always brooding and mysterious and devastatingly handsome but secretly tortured and deep on the inside. I've recently also developed an obsession with books that contain them! New follower!

    http://eileenlisblog.blogspot.com/2012/02/follow-friday-13.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great answer! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes! Of course you know, but I love the bad boys too. =)


    Megan @ Between the Lines

    ReplyDelete