Wednesday, February 1, 2012

-January Wrap Up- I Wasn't Just Lollygagging Around!

It's February people! Now, I KNOW I am doing my January Wrap Up post on the first day of February but PLEASE don't pitch fork me or tie me up [unless you are Christian Grey then PLEASE tie me up] or you know...I saw everyone else doing this and knew it would be a great idea for me. I read A LOT of books so this way I can really keep track of my favorites for the month so by the time I get to the end of the year I can narrow down my lists and focus on books I KNOW I went crazy over.

This month was full of swoons, fists, major action[steamy sex and demon battles], and me being pretty much overwhelmed with KILLER endings. What a way to start off my year folks! First off, lets start with the books I read this month so you guys can see what I mean. In order of which I read them of course. My top five will be larger, so you know, they will stand out and all that jazz.
**** **** **** ****
:January Reads:





-Lies Beneath by Anne Greenwood Brown-




-Breathe by Abbi Glines-
-On the Island by Tracey Garvis Graves-
-Pandemonium [Delirium #2] by Lauren Oliver-
**** **** **** ****
Uh yeah, 15 books this month with a total of 4,164 pages read. Not to shabby people! Now, I also joined two challenges in the middle of this month. I am not very far [you know, it IS only February!] but here is what I have for those this month.


-Fifty Shades Freed [Fifty Shades #1] by E.L. James-





-My Soul To Lose-
-My Soul To Take-


I also started my first giveaway! In honor of gaining 50 followers not even a month into blogging I wanted to give a little back to all of you wonderful guys and gals! Click the pretty picture below to go enter if you haven't yet! It ends 2/15 so don't forget to get your name in!


**** **** **** ****
Well, that's it folks! Not much to report for the first month of 2012. I HAVE read some pretty outstanding books though, so that only makes me nervously anxious to see what else this year is going to bring. It's going to be pretty freaking insane! What do you think about my top five for this month? What were your top five reads this month? Leave me your own Wrap Up post or just comment below. I would love to see how you got your year started!

6 comments:

  1. You've been busy girl! Good picks. I've read some, want to read some. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey what a coincidence I read Breathe this month too!!! (working on my review right now actually, but taking a break as always!) Congrats on your 50 follower giveaway! and totally surpassing that in followers now!!! New Follower & looking forward to your future posts!

    Tess @ My Pathway to Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm getting ready to start working on my review for it! I just love me some Abbi Glines! Thanks for becoming a new follower, I already have you on twitter I think. [:

      Delete
  3. YEA MISSY!!!!! im so glad to see you coming up in this blogging universe!!!! mad love girl mad love!!!!!!

    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really need to read Fifty Shades Freed!!!

    I read Halflings this month too, and didn't really care for it. Oh well. :-/

    Angie @ Pinkindle Reads & Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've read some really excellent books this month! Good for you.

    ReplyDelete