Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday [9]

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill over at Breaking The Spine. Each Wednesday we pick a book that we can't wait to get our paws on and share it with the rest of you! Want to play along? Just head over to Jill's site for all the info! This weeks pick I am SUPER excited about. I read the first book Hereafter and fell in love and now when I look at this one I just want to jump up and down with excitement. Want to know what it is? Well check it out!

This Weeks Waiting On Wednesday Pick Is...


 Arise
[Hereafter #2]
Tara Hudson
Release Date: June 5th 2012
Amelia—still caught between life and death—must fight for every moment of her relationship with the human boy Joshua. They can hardly even kiss without Amelia accidentally dematerializing. Looking for answers, they go to visit some of Joshua’s Seer relatives in New Orleans. But even in a city so famously steeped in the supernatural, Amelia ends up with more questions than answers…and becomes increasingly convinced that she and Joshua can never have a future together.Wandering through the French Quarter, Amelia meets other in-between ghosts, and begins to seriously consider joining them. And then she meets Gabrielle. Somehow, against impossible odds, Gaby has found a way to live a sort of half-life...a half-life for which Amelia would pay any price. Torn between two worlds, Amelia must choose carefully, before the evil spirits of the netherworld choose for her
-Goodreads

Why I Can't Wait: 
Well let me just say this, LOOK at that cover. Dazzling! I LOVED the first book Hereafter and I can't wait to see what Amelia has in store for her now. And then there is the whole thing about the synopsis being KILLER and making me want to claw someone to get my hands on an early copy. Okay, well maybe I won't claw someone but still...I want this book people. I want it bad. Waiting to see how her and Joshua will work out, if she can find a way to stay with the guy she loves even if she still is a ghost and then she meets another girl who found a way to live a half life?! Oh folks, this book is going to have so many twists and turns I can already feel it. I can hardly wait to see what Amelia will choose and I hope the netherworld backs the hell off because, well, her and Joshua are totally meant to be.
; ]
**** **** **** ****
What do you guys think?! Better yet what are you Waiting on this Wednesday? Leave me your own Waiting on Wednesday link or just drop a comment below to let me know. I would love to see what has you on the edge of your seat.

5 comments:

  1. Ohhhh! I like the sound of this one! :D Def adding it to my TBR list! :)


    See my Waiting on Wed - Here

    Tabby @Insightful Minds
    Come Enter My - 250 Follower Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't claw anybody! ;)
    I must admit I haven't read the first book (not my type, but maybe I'm wrong!) but the cover is absolutely stunning.

    Here's my WoW. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arise sounds like it might be really good. Definitely one to watch out for at least.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read Hereafter yet, but I've heard it's a great read! Great pick :)

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok so dont hate but i couldnt really read this post. i have a thing where if i havent read the first book i tend to ignore everything that has to do with the next book!!! cuz i dont wanna know!!! but i will say that i wanted to read hereafter because of this cover!!! its so amazing!!!!! WORD!!!! hehe ok ill stop rambling now!!! good pick chicka!!


    Tara's WoW

    ReplyDelete