Monday, February 6, 2012

Musing Mondays [5]

It is that time again folks! Monday rolling around means that it is time for another fun edition of Musing Monday. Musing Monday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB from over at Should Be Reading. Each week there is a new book related question asked and we get to respond with witty remarks, or you know, regular ones... Either way, it is a great way to meet some new friends and find some new blogs worth following. [:

This Weeks Question Asks...

Did you do any reading in lieu of watching the football game, yesterday, or were you foregoing reading to watch the game? If you read a book (or books) what did you choose?

I wasn't necessarily foregoing reading due to the football game but that is how yesterday paned out for me. I was actually not reading yesterday because I had 3 reviews to write and I didn't want to add another book to that pile just yet. But I definitely wasn't reading during the game. I am a huge football fan so it was a must watch for me. Though, I wasn't very happy how the game ended up. I'm a Brady fan when it comes to Manning. Oh well, there is always next year. Kansas City Chiefs all the way baby! ;]
**** **** **** ****
What about all of you? Do any reading yesterday? Did you only pause reading to watch the commercials? Leave me your own Musing Monday link or just comment below and let me know how you spent your Super Bowl Sunday. [:

2 comments:

  1. The only book I got to read yesterday was my textbook ): I am making up for that today though!

    Sounds like you had a great sunday!

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG i did not just read that right, CHEIFS?!?!?!?! UGH!!!! although im not a fan of the Giants, because it could have been the 49ers but i dont like Brady! the boy has it all!!!! so i was very happy with the outcome! it was a good game!!!! i spent my time setting up my new computer!!! ooo and what was your fave commercial?!?!! i have to say the M&M's haha great!!!
    Cheifs, ugh!!!!

    Tara

    ReplyDelete