Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Teaser Tuesday [6]

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB from over at Should Be Reading. It is a great way to tease your fellow readers with the book[s] you are currently reading. Because everyone loves a good tease right? Well...most people. Sound fun?! Want to play along with the rest of us? Well you totally should! So go on, get to it! You know you want to. It is super simple, trust me!

Here is how you do it:

  • Step 1: Grab your current read. 
  • Step 2: Open to a random page. 
  • Step 3: Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page. Be careful not to include any spoilers so as not to ruin the book for others. 
  • Step 4: Make sure to share the title and the author so other TT participants can add the book to their TBR piles!

 Wanderlove
Kirsten Hubbard
Release Date: March 13th, 2012
"You're always leaving." Liat turns to me. "He always leaves. Bria, why don't you stay awhile? Have a Cuba libre. Let the good boy go to bed."


Once Rowan and I are outside, he clears his throat a coule of times. I wait, feeling annoyed. "Don't stay out too late," he says finally. "This isn't the safest place in the world."
"I'll be fine," I insist, though now I'm a little spooked. "That's all?"


pg [138]

Uh, what can I say. That I already love this book? Because I totally do and I am not even that far in.It's been awhile since I read a traveling book and I have forgotten how much I love them. I feel like I am right there and jeez. You all are lucky I even made my way to my computer today! My nook and I have some quality bonding time to be done. ;] Make sure you check this book out folks. Click on the picture to head on over to goodreads and add it to your own TBR unless it is already there. Which it should be. You're going to be in for on heck of an adventure.
**** **** **** ****
Seriously people! Go add this one to your tbr list! I am only on page 86 but I'm hooked. What about you guys? Do you have a teaser to tease me with? Leave your own Teaser Tuesday link or just comment and tease me below. ;]

9 comments:

  1. Great teasers! This was already on my TBR.
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good one. I have to add it to my list :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/02/teaser-tuesdays.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will definitely have to check this one out, great teaser! Here's mine: http://whatsontheshelf.wordpress.com/2012/02/14/teaser-tuesday-13/
    I am also having a giveaway!
    Beautiful header, new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cover and it does sound like something I would like. Why am I NOT surprised that you would be reading something I would like?

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cover hooked me already! :)
    The quote just make me want to read it even more!
    As usual, your blog gives me new books to add to my list! :)

    Tabby @Insightful Minds - Check out my Teaser Tuesday - Here

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooooooo sounds great!!! i got this one also and now i think ill have to bump it up on my list!!!! yea!!! good tease!!!

    Tara's Tease

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to read your review. Although this wasn't the read for me, I know that it has received some good reviews. Page 86 and I was still waiting to be wowed by something other than the scenery. It sounds like you are one of the majority who is thoroughly enjoying the read.
    -FABR Steph@FiveAlarmBookReviews

    ReplyDelete