Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Teaser Tuesday [8]

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB from over at Should Be Reading. It is a great way to tease your fellow readers with the book[s] you are currently reading. Because everyone loves a good tease right? Well...most people. Sound fun?! Want to play along with the rest of us? Well you totally should! So go on, get to it! You know you want to. It is super simple, trust me!

Here is how you do it:

  • Step 1: Grab your current read. 
  • Step 2: Open to a random page. 
  • Step 3: Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page. Be careful not to include any spoilers so as not to ruin the book for others. 
  • Step 4: Make sure to share the title and the author so other TT participants can add the book to their TBR piles!


 Taking Shots
Toni Aleo
He gave her a sheepish grin, because if she knew how much she changed his life, she would probably run. He wanted to scream at her that he loved her but instead said, "Really?"


His hand slid down her back from her hip, and he pressed her closer to him, meeting her mouth with his, kissing her hard. She melted against him, kissing him just as hard as she wrapped her arms around him, basically molding her body with his.


pg. [242]

I am not too far into this book yet but man is it great. I am SOOOOO happy that a few of my blogging friends mentioned this book to me and then Toni herself e-mailed me about it. Folks, you need to read this book! The second book Trying To Score comes out in a few months so now is a perfect time to buy this one up! Click on the cover to head on over to goodreads and add it to your shelf!

What do you guys think? Did I tease you enough to pick up this book yourself?! Leave your own Teaser Tuesday link or just comment below to tease me. ; ]

9 comments:

  1. is this that hockey book tweeps were talking about? I want to read hot, sexy hockey player book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great teaser! I know Autumn loved this book. I need to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great teaser! I've added this one to my TBR... sounds soo dang good! Look forward to your review. =)

    Megan @ Between the Lines

    ReplyDelete
  4. this sounds really cool and romantic

    ReplyDelete
  5. AHHH OMG!!!!! i posted this on autumn's tease that im about to drop everything and read this sereis!! damn!!!!! grrrrrrrr you really did tease this week!!!

    Tara's Tease

    ReplyDelete
  6. lmao @tara, you make me giggle!!! This was a fantastic teaser Shawna! I'm teased and I wrote the darn thing! hehehehehe!!! Great Job! Can't wait for you to finish!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY!!!! Hope you love it! My teaser was from Trying to Score today!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my god. I love your header!
    And great review :)

    I tagged you!

    ReplyDelete