Saturday, February 11, 2012

Shelf Candy Saturday [6]

Shelf Candy Saturday is a weekly meme hosted by Five Alarm Books and I chose to do it so I could brighten up my Saturdays! Every Saturday, bloggers get to post a cover that has really caught their eye over the week for everyone else to see. It is a great way to find some new books to be put on your to be read shelf or just admire the wonderful covers that are already there. Judging a book by it's cover has never been so fun. [:

This weeks pick was pretty easy for me. I was once again on goodreads looking around and realized that every time I get on I came across this book. It catches my eye every time and I decided now was the perfect time to feature my weekly eye candy for all of you. So, here we go, this Saturdays Shelf Candy!

First Comes Love
Katie Kacvinsky
Why It's Shelf Candy:
Uhm, lets see. Look at his face. Sex on a stick, I am telling you. I don't know. Honestly every time I see this cover I just like turn into a puddle of swoon goo. I don't know what it is, maybe it is the combination of the cover and synopsis but *sigh* it's hot. You have to admit, there is just something about a close up of an almost kiss. I can't wait to have this one on my shelf so I can stare at this hotness all day long. Also, I mean, look at this gals face. Their skin is flawless and that little bit of stubble on my sex stud? Yes please! Oh and I REALLY love how he is wearing black while she is wearing white. You just know it is going to be a battle of good and evil relationship wise. Now, if you haven't seen this one around don't forget you can click on the cover and check it out. You may just end up falling in love like I did.

What do you guys think? Want to devour this guys mouth like I do? Or does it totally turn you off? Leave your own Shelf Candy Saturday link or just comment below. Please let me know I'm not the only one who wants to jump these bones. ;]

4 comments:

  1. I like this cover! Very nice pick. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, this one has caught my eye often. I think that it is the placement of the guys hand that makes the picture so hot. The pic fades to black well too. Haven't we all seen some of these that look like the people are missing body parts, or the hair is no longer visible? But this one is well done. Thanks for sharing your Shelf Candy pick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't seen this pic before but I love it. Yeah, it's hot. I love the hot pink writing and the gentleness of the kiss. I'm a sucker for a good love story. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Works for me! Covers so make or break a book.

    ReplyDelete